It’s time to get better.
Better behavioral care, more specialized expertise, and more advanced, research-driven methods for adults aged 18+.
Intensive Behavioral Health is located in Shreveport, Louisiana and provides outpatient treatment programs that help you manage psychiatric conditions or recover from substance abuse. Now you can access precise, customized and compassionate care—then go home to your own comforts every day.
Conditions we treat
Need something else?
We can help!
Everyone has a struggle
What’s your starting point?
ANSWER FOR YOURSELF OR A LOVED ONE
- I've been seeing a therapist but it’s not working. I need something more intensive.
- I’ve been discharged from psychiatric care. I want to be stabilized and have my meds monitored while also getting therapy.
- I’ve just experienced a loss and I am suffering.
- I’m not taking my meds as much as I used to.
- I just moved into a new nursing home or assisted living facility.
- I’ve been through a trauma. I want support and a community of others in the same boat.
- I need a structured mental health program but don’t want to be in a hospital. I’d prefer something voluntary so I can enjoy my freedoms.
- I’ve been diagnosed with a mental illness and need help.
- I’m reeling from a psychiatric diagnoses...I feel like my life is over. I’m looking for a program that can help me.
I’m thinking about substance abuse or addiction.
- I’m addicted to something and I haven’t been able to stop.
- I’m already recovered from addiction, but I need counseling and support so I can get my family back.
- I’ve been in and out of rehab. It hasn’t worked for me.
- I’ve been hospitalized and detoxed. I feel like this is my opportunity for a fresh start. I don’t want to go back to abusing.
We Offer Partial Hospitalization Program (PHP),
Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP) & Outpatient Program (OP)
Here is the specialized care you’ve been looking for.
“Being outpatient was a TOTAL game- changer for me and my family...and as soon as I started, I just felt like...this is good. This is the right way for me to get better.”
Bossier City, LA
Why Intensive Behavioral Health?
Because you need experts familiar with your unique needs.
And they are right here
Multidisciplinary care means the right interventions at the right time.
Want to do group therapy with others like you?
“Really, really good rehab. My nurse stayed on top of my meds and talked to my doctor pretty consistently, so I liked that. And Stacy was a very intuitive understanding counselor.”
-   Marcio English
-   Daina Sullivan
Imagine a day with Intensive Behavioral Health
Your wheels are here for pickup!
Take a break before your next session...or get a quick check-in from your nurse.
Alternate between family therapy, individual therapy, and breaks.
Enjoy a delicious lunch on us.
Fit in two more counseling sessions with an empowering, like-minded group.
Hop into your ride home and rejoin your family.